Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

New Beginnings

Hey there! Kaptain here, starting a new Blog to accompany my new start with the Machina Militaria.

Banshee and Mick Lawless should be joining the social network scene soon enough, and I'll post their links as they become available.

However, since your here, I suppose that must mean you're interested in your's truly!

.___.; Whhyyyy?
Well, I'm not exactly sure what you're interested in, so I'll give you a run down of the basics:

I'm under five feet tall.
I would rather spend my time sleeping than doing just about anything- or, more precisely, I'd rather spend my time dreaming.
I like traditional as well as mod steampunk fashion, with a flair for the dramatic- and a love of the out-right theatrical.
I love food, cats (especially mine), and brightly colored socks. I dislike being overly warm, cold or sitting in one position for more than a few minutes.
I'm an Anime geek, a Manga freak, and a thorough-going Japanophile.
...And am more than happy to chat and make new friends so don't hesitate to send me a message! <3

-Kaptain

No comments:

Post a Comment