Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's been awhile..

Hey there my lovelies!

It's been far too long, but things have been positively insane on my end!

I'm now on the film crew for an upcoming web series, which requires me to drive up to Troy, Ohio every Sunday, Monday and Tuesday from six in the morning until one in the afternoon. Mixing this with my current job, my efforts to get back into school, the amount of sewing I'm contending with for the Machina Militaria, the joys of the holiday-rush season, NaNoWriMo, and of course the explosion of family-related fun that always pops up this time of year.

I'm chugging right along, doing a few test-shorts for my vlog, the MM shorts as well as the MM micro-series, ...although the results thus far are horrendous at best, a shame to my family's honor at worst.

I'm not really sure what my holiday season plans involve as of yet (aside from a gratuitous amount of cleaning and other labor-intensive activities), but I will do my best to keep you updated.

To my fellow Wrimos, GOOD LUCK~ YOU CAN DO EET~!! <3
-Kaptain

No comments:

Post a Comment